Canopy Services During COVID-19
- Message from Canopy Support Services’ Interim CEO – State of Emergency & Services – April 19, 2021
- Canopy’s COVID-19 Safety Plan
- How Canopy Support Services is Continuing to Support our Clients and Their Families During the Pandemic
- Examples of Virtual Services
The development of Virtual Services by Canopy Support Services is supported by the Government of Canada’s Emergency Community Support Fund and Community Foundation of Kawartha Lakes.
Passport Updates During COVID-19
Please click on one of the links below for more information.
The following link https://www.dsontario.ca/passport-program/important-information is also a new addition to the existing Provincial DSO website which hosts a page on Passport. This will continue to be a landing page for any updates to Passport.
Canopy Support Services Passport Program is committed to supporting families during this unprecedented time and will advise families when additional information has been made available from MCCSS on these temporary changes.
Please continue to check our website for updates www.canopysupport.ca. If you have trouble accessing the link, please call our Information Line at 1-888-616-3456 ext 340 and one of our staff will get back to you.
General Information on COVID-19
- Public Health Canada
- Public Health Ontario
- Ministry of Health Ontario – Self Assessment
- Peterborough Public Health Unit
- HKPR Health Unit
- Durham Region Health Department
- Ontario’s Emergency Assistance Program