Individual Behavioural Treatment
Treatment based on the scientific principles of Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA) is available to children/youth and their families who require individualized supports to develop new skills and/or reduce challenging behaviours. Available at varying intensities (1-30 hours per week) and durations (6-48 weeks) depending on your family’s situation and needs, this treatment can assist in improving social and communication skills, regulating emotions, and/or increasing independence.
Sessions can be scheduled in your home, in our clinic-based location, or in the community.
- Assessment* of your child’s current strengths and needs related to the goal(s) you have identified
- Individualized Behaviour Support Plan and programs
- Qualified Behavioural Clinicians to work with you and your child
- Parent/Caregiver Training during treatment sessions** to facilitate success outside of treatment
- Ongoing supervision of your child’s treatment by a Board Certified Behaviour Analyst (BCBA)
- Progress Summary Report outlining progress and recommendations for follow-up
* if child/youth has complex behaviors which are interfering with treatment an additional Functional Behavioural Assessment may be required.
**Additional Parent/Caregiver Training outside of treatment sessions can be added based on your family’s needs.